Empower your life with AnnaMariah and Gemstone Alchemy
| 24 November, 2015 20:56
The holidays are Supposed to be a time of joy and good cheer, happy families and laughter. However, this isn’t always the case. It’s a time of stress and depression for many. Some people are alone, and feel very lost and lonely during the holidays; others struggle with family relationships that are less than storybook.
HSP’s (Highly Sensitive People) and Empaths have a Huge Holiday Sensitivity Potential
Watch my Scope Video
Click More to read rest of post
– not only do you have your own sensitive emotions to deal with, chances are you are also open to and feeling the angst, sadness, depression, anticipation, let-down and even grief of other people…near or far. All those emotions build up and hit us in waves, sometimes taking us down completely.
Here are a few questions to find out what may be causing this – your HSP (Holiday Sensitivity Potential)
1. Are family dynamics…hmmmm dynamic, or perhaps lack spark completely?
2. Do you frequently find yourself feeling lonely over the holidays?
3. Would you rather to stay home with a good book than attend a party?
4. When you are at a gathering, do you find just one or two people and have a quiet “real” conversation with them rather than trying to “work the room”
5. Are you baffled by the ups and downs of your emotions?
6. Do you find it difficult to even figure out how you feel, or why you might feel that way?
7. Is your to-do list filled with loads of ”shoulds” or does it feel completely overwhelming?
8. Do you hate shopping? Or maybe it’s just the mall and the stores you hate
9. Are you anticipating 2016 simply because that means all the holidays are past?
10. Do you feel sad, lonely, depressed, or just off with nothing to really point to as a reason?
If you answered Yes to more than 5 of these questions, you are probably a highly sensitive person and should take extra care over the holidays to take care of yourself
- Check your list and see what can be deleted
- Shop online.
- Schedule quiet time after an event
- Be aware of how you are feeling - are you feeling your own emotions or someone elses. (I've found it's very helpful to do this - when I understand it's not all mine, it's easier to let it go and/or just kind of flow with it.
- Click here for more tips (I wrote this article for BioElectric Shield)
There are some stones that can really help you weather the storms.
Labradorite is an excellent energy protector – wear so you don’t take on all the energies around you.
Lift your mood with Quartz crystal
Allow peace and gratitude to surround you with this set of moonstone, green amethyst and purple amethyst
Another thing I’ve found that has helped me over the years is wearing my BioElectric Shield. The Shield helps your energy stay centered and balanced, and helps to deflect other people’s energy. The Shield is incredible at any time of the year, Click here to find out more.
My wish for you is to have a blessed holiday season filled with all the good things you deserve.