Empower your life with AnnaMariah and Gemstone Alchemy
| 10 January, 2015 18:01
I woke this morning with a longing, no, more than that, a need to hold stones in my hands and form them into something beautiful; something that has power and grace and the ability to create a particular kind of magic with you when you wear it.
This is my why. I make jewelry that is more than just something pretty to look at. It works with your energy when you wear it to bring forth some part of your destiny.
Each creation may help you to be:
- more courageous, bold, confident
- communicate your deepest truth, speak and find the words as if by magic
- connect with your vision
- rediscover your true gifts
- be more grounded in the world, so that you can create the life you want
- open your heart both to love from within and from and with others
- find deep gratitude for all that is, allowing even more to come into your life
- see beyond duality
- connect with divine feminine, goddess, ancient powers, past lives
- experience physical or emotional healing
- understand that everything in life has had a purpose and release judgment of yourself or others
- experience and begin to understand unity – unity with self, and the unity of all things
- move in flow and with the timing of creation
- manifest abundance, create a synchronicity in which what you need seems to appear by magic
- step out of the chaos – there will still be chaos, but you are no longer battered and disabled by it
- release – habits and old patterns, grief, anger, pain, worry, fear, regrets, judgment, negativity and whatever else no longer serves you
- connect with nature, the world, humanity or something else that your soul longs for
- feel courageous, bold, focused, empowered, integrity, trust, inspired, intuitive, visionary, energized, calm, uplifted, hopeful, creative, wise, organized, tranquil, balanced, confident, encouraged………..and bodacious
When I work, I am connecting with the stones, the guardian of the stones and with your destiny and purpose and the power of the stones to help transform your life experience in some way, to help you be more authentically you, more powerful in your expression in the world.
Making jewelry goes beyond simply being creative, although it taps into that aspect of my being. It’s a deep mediation that connects me directly into the all that is, the core of creation, and allows me to bring forth something that will advance our/your evolution in some small part, one person, one piece of sheer yumminess at a time.
What's your Why?