Guarantee - Materials
- I'll shorten or lengthen necklaces to fit whenever possible (note about lengthening - I may not always have more stones)
- Custom designs available
- Quality materials - Beading wire made with 49 strands of steel, coated for durability and flexibility.
- Fine Metals - Sterling and fine silver, gold-fill, copper, bronze, brass, some Vermeil and pewter. Occasionally I use silver plate in cases where the beads won't come in contact with skin - materials always disclosed.
- Quality gemstones that have life and energy. This doesn't always mean they are always the most perfect or expensive, but they are the most vibrant energetically.
- Man-made and Glass Beads - I sometimes use man-made and glass beads for design, but also for energy. Even man-made beads can have incredible energy and light .
- What if the piece you want is sold? It's possible If the stones are available, I can create something similar for you.
- I have earrings available for most necklaces or will attempt to make you something that will work.
- I can change from ear wires to lever backs (they have a back that closes for security), to posts or even clip-ons. (there is an extra charge to cover the additional material costs only). Materials: sterling silver, Gold-fill, Niobium or surgical steel.
Even if you don't tend to wear jewelry you can still benefit. Keep within 3 feet of you to bask in the transformational healing energies.
- Keep on your nightstand, desk or end table.
- These pieces are made to be loved and admired.
- Display in a room and allow the healing energies to permeate the space.
- Excellent to bring healing energies to office, bedroom or therapy spaces.
- Note: Keep out of direct sunlight (sunlight can fade the colors of some stones)
CARE AND CLEANING
- Stones, Gold-fill, and pewter can be cleaned with water and soft cloth, mild soap if necessary. Make sure to rinse and dry completely.
- Silver, brass, bronze, copper - Use a mild metal polish or polishing cloth.
- Do not dip in chemical cleaners or use sonic cleaners - this can destroy the finish on the stones. Rinse and dry completely.